- On your computerised slip, please tick and indicate which medicines are required. Then place the slip in the red box in our hallway by the entrance. If the surgery is closed, post it through the letterbox.
- Allow two working days for it to be processed and extra time for public holidays.
- Patients sending a stamped addressed envelope will have it posted back to them, but should allow at least one week for this.
- We do not take repeat prescription requests over the phone in order to prevent errors and to help keep the phone lines free for emergencies.
- NB: You can sign up with your local chemist who will assist you with the ordering and collection of your repeat prescriptions.
You can now order your repeat prescriptions online using EMIS Access. Please ask our reception team for more information about how to register for this service.
If you have already registered for this service, please click the link below to login.